What is LIVE Fantasy?
Nominate Players for Top Ranks, Buy Units, and Win Big in the Winning Zone!
Here’s how to win BIG:
- Choose your nominated players for Top Ranks.
- Buy their units using your Card’s HP.
- Trade them during the live match.
- If your player scores most fantasy points and lands in the Winning Zone, you’re in for a shot at the grand prize pool! 💰🏆
It’s all about strategy and real-time action. This is LIVE Fantasy!
How to play LIVE Fantasy?
- LIVE Fantasy contests are located right on the Contest Card of the listed match.
- You can also click on ‘View all Contest’ and see a separate tab for LIVE Fantasy matches.
- Let’s understand how LIVE Fantasy works with the example screenshot above.
Understanding the LIVE Fantasy Questions
- In LIVE Fantasy, you need to hold Units of players you think could end up in the Winning Zone
- In this screenshot, the Winning Zone is Rank 1 and 2, so you are required to hold Units of players you think would score the most fantasy points and end up on Rank 1 and 2
- Since this contest requires you to predict Top 2 players, the minimum prize pool, Rs.60,000 will be divided between 2 players [Rs.30,000 each rank]
- The prize pool is flexible, and it increases as more and more users join
Importance of Units in LIVE Fantasy
- You are required to Buy Units of every player who you think could end up in Winning Zone (Rank 1 & 2)
- You can Buy Units using the HPs of your card, or you can Rent a Card (Restricted to only 1 HP at a time)
- Only a specific number of Units are made available for each Player per match, for example, in this screenshot you can see that max 50 Units per player can be bought
- 7/50 Sold means 50 Units per player are available for purchase and 7 have already been bought
- If your player ends up in the Winning Zone, you get winnings based on how many Units were Sold
Buying Units using HPs
- To Buy Units, select the player, select the number of HPs you want to spend to Buy Units and click on Confirm to purchase it
- Please note, that every time you spend 1 HP, you also earn 1 XP
- The number of units that you receive also depends on the actual value of the HP. For example, 1 Common HP of V. Kohli can get you 2 Units but 1 Common HP of A. Patel can get you 1 Units
Understanding Prize Pool Distribution
Let’s understand how prize pool is distributed from this example.
- Total Prize Pool for the match in this screenshot is Rs.60,000 for predicting Rank 1 & 2 correctly
- That makes minimum Rs.30,000 prize pool for each rank
- Max 50 Units are made available for this player
- If All 50 Units Sold + Player ends up in Winning Zone = Rs. 600 Prize Per Unit [Rs. 30,000 Prize Pool / 50 Units Sold = Rs.600 Prize Per Unit]
- If Only 7 Units Sold + Player ends up in Winning Zone = Rs. 4285 Prize per unit [Rs. 30,000 Prize Pool / 7 Units Sold = Rs.4285 Prize Per Unit]
LIVE Trading During Match
- What makes LIVE Fantasy special is that, even if the match goes in live stage and you forget to make a team, you can still participate!
- In this screenshot, you can see that match is now in live stage, but you can Buy Units of J. Root
- If you are holding the Units of any player and you think he doesn’t have any chance of ranking in Winning Zone, you can sell it and get Sale Earnings right away
How to Sell Units during Live Match?
- There are two ways: 1) Instant Sell & 2) Set an Ask
- To sell instantly, there needs to be a Buy Offer set in the Orderbook
- You can also Set an Ask on your Units so you can get whatever price you want for your unitsHow to Sell Units during Live Match?
How to Buy Units during Live Match?
- There two ways : 1) Instant Buy & 2) Make an Offer
- To buy instantly, there needs to be a Sell Price set by the Sellers
- You can also Make an Offer and submit your offer in the Orderbook. Sellers will be able to see it and sell their Units to you Instantly
Now you have mastered LIVE Fantasy!
- Time to get your Winnings 💰
- After the match ends, if your Units are in Winning Zone, you get winnings credited right into your wallet based on Current Winning per Unit
- Winnings are from Units
- Sale Earnings are from Trading of Units
- Please note, that if your Units don’t end up in the Winning Zone, you will NOT get any kind of refund.
- Also, in case of a Tie-Breaker, Top Rank goes to Player who collects most fantasy points first
Frequently Asked Questions
What is LIVE Fantasy?
- LIVE Fantasy is a new game within Striker app where you can Buy Units of your favorite players using Health Points (HP) of your cards and trade those Units during the live match.
- Each LIVE Fantasy contest has a Winning Zone decided and the end goal to win Prize Pool is to hold Units of players who you think could end up in the Winning Zone.
Where can I find LIVE Fantasy contests?
- On homepage, LIVE Fantasy contests are located right on the Contest Card of the listed match
- You can also click on ‘View all Contest’ and see a separate tab for LIVE Fantasy matches
What are Units?
- Units are the key assets that are required to play LIVE Fantasy! You can convert your Card HPs to Player Units.
What can you do with Units?
- You can play LIVE Fantasy with the Units! You can hold your units until they end up in Winning Zone or Sell them during the match to get Sale Earnings.
How to Buy Units?
- Before the match begins, you can Buy Units using your Card HPs. The more HPs you spend, the more Units of equivalent value you get.
Will I get refund of HPs or Money if my Units are not in Winning Zone after match ends?
- No, you will not get any refund..
What Units will I get for different players and rarity cards such as Common, Rare, Epic and so on?
- The number of units that you receive depends on the actual value of the HP.
- For example, 1 Common HP of V. Kohli can get you 2 Units but 1 Common HP of A. Patel can get you 1 Units.
- Similarly, 1 Common HP of V. Kohli can get you 2 Units but 1 Epic HP of V. Kohli can get you 4 Units.
Will I get XP in LIVE Fantasy?
- Yes, every time you spend 1 HP, you will also earn 1 XP
What is Current winning per unit?
- Prize Pool / Current Units Sold = Current winning per unit
What is Minimum winning per unit?
- Prize Pool / All Units Sold = Minimum winning per unit
What happens if the match is canceled due to rain or abandoned due to other reasons?
- If the match is canceled without bowling a single ball, then all HPs and Rent Amount will be refunded.
- If the match has official begun and canceled after a few overs, then winnings will be distributed to all the users equally. For example, if 4000 Units are sold for the match, and Prize Pool is Rs.40,000, then every user will receive 40,000/4000 = Rs.10 Per Unit they own at the time cancellation.